Be sure to have read all f.a.q. and our rules before joining our system and before contacting us.
It's a possibility that we may not have any advertisers for your country or maybe you have not place the tag correctly.
Rates are fully dynamic and depend on many factors like: visitor's country, your website quality and niche and even day of the week and time of the day.
Yes, but if you want to use another ad network together with Kryptoclix, this might cause your rate to drop.
No, our popunder code opens the popunder when user clicks anything on your site. Our system bypasses nearly all popup blockers.
We accept all websites with exception of site against our Terms and Conditions.
No, sorry, we use dynamic pricing system and rates are not set by us. They are controlled by the market.
Usually campaigns are approved in just 24 hours, even during the holidays and weekends!
We are currently accepting PayPal, which allow also credit card payments.
Minimum deposit is 100$. Minimum withdrawal is 10$.
Yes, if you refer a publisher to us, you will get 5% of his earnings. If you refer an advertiser, you will get 5% of his spendings.
In order to protect our advertisers and avoid cheating attempts, we put limits in counting the "popunders opened" from same IP in a single day and in a short time (it is a normal protection otherwise users would open hundreds of paid popunders just for cheating the system).
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Network or opening an advertiser and/or publisher account.
1. The TOS specifically prohibits the use of our service for illegal activities. Therefore, subscriber agrees that the Network may disclose any and all information including assigned IP numbers, account history, account use, etc. to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notification to the subscriber.
2. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site.
3. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Unless otherwise indicated, amendments will become effective immediately. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically.
4. Subscriber acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to Subscriber. Subscriber is aware that the Company may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time. The promotional offer is contingent upon company achieving and maintaining its cost of service goals including but not limited to rates charged to company by its suppliers.
5. Your privacy is very important to us. We do not and will not share any personal information with any third parties unless by governmental order.
6. Kryptoclix does not warrant that this site or the functions contained will be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete or error-free. Defects, if any, will be corrected.
7. You understand and agree that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall kryptoclix be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any site, materials or functions on any such site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
8. Company holds the copyright for all copyrighted and copyrightable materials on the Site, including, without limitation, the Company trademark, logo, design, text, graphics and forms, including the selection and arrangement of such elements.
9. You specifically agree and acknowledge that you have, in addition to the terms of this agreement, reviewed the F.A.Q. and any other agreements which may be incorporated by reference therein.
10. Publishers will receive earnings based on valid, non-fradualent, clicks (which open a popunder) that take place on their Web Sites. These earnings are subject to audit and fraud review and are not final until paid. Payments are based on Network data as defined, accounted, and audited by Kryptoclix. All accounts will be settled in United States dollars ($US) and no payments will be issued for any amounts less than $10 for Paypal. Any amounts less than these amounts will carry over to the next month. Publishers are responsible for maintaining the correct contact and payment information associated with their accounts. This must be done online using Kryptoclix Web Site. Returned or cancelled payment service fees due to any error in Publisher contact or payment information are the Publishers responsibility, and will be deducted from Publisher account balance. Any fees incurred by Publisher as a result of payments, including but not limited to PayPal fees, are the sole responsibility of Publisher. Publisher have to submit one website url for each popunder tag. System will count only impressions/clicks from registred url. Websites have to be approved by kryptoclix Staff. Adult websites are not allowed.